Gooood afternoon my loves!
So glad you’ve been enjoyed this morning’s post. It’s been sparking some good discussion, and I have enjoyed following it.
This semester, I wrote feature articles for three on-campus magazines. One of them, Baked, is food-centric. I mean, hello. That just has my name written all over it.
I wrote a center-spread feature article on the wine tours of the Finger Lakes region in Upstate New York, and my kind friend Julie is quoted. Girl knows how to taste her wine.
The article is on pages 18-19. Enjoy!
Articles of Interest:
- Amazon Launches Christmas Attack on Local Shops (via Gawker)
- Twilight Inspired Prom Line (via MTV) — is this real life?
- Top Ten Apologies of 2011 (via TIME)
- State will not conduct investigation on Bernie Fine (via Associated Press)
- Better Played, Lea Michele/RED ALERT, LEA MICHELE (via Go Fug Yourself)
- 2 Relationship Rules (via FittingItAllIn)