Gifted

by Katelyn Block on January 20, 2012 · 11 comments

Thank you to my darling friend Heather for sending me tea and this beautiful card!

It’s fuzzy. Hehe.

A beautiful thought for the day: “Have wisdom in your actions and faith in your merits.” Think about what you are doing and how you are doing it. Trust in your abilities and know that things will go as they should.

With a kind note attached. Don’t worry Heather, I will be taking a serious break. Tea and Hulu included. ;)

This isn’t the first time. She’s surprised me two times before with some small tea bags and notes with positive messages. Such a gem, she is. I’m especially excited to try the Eggnogg’n variety — how could you not love something holiday-infused? (shh I know it’s January, I have a wreath it’s fine)

What has been a gift for you today?

xoxo,
Katelyn

Mattie @ Comfy and Confident January 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM

What a cute, fun surprise! That would make my day. People don’t send cards enough anymore. Do you ever send her a card or tea?!

Katelyn Block January 21, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Nooo! I wish I could // did. True life, I don’t know how to send mail from here.

Heather @ For the Love of Kale January 20, 2012 at 4:49 PM

This is ADORABLE! Heather is wonderful. :-) What an awesome surprise gift to receive. So much love in this!

Hmmm. My fave gift as of late would have to be the love I’m receiving from my boyfriend and parents during my last semester at school. This shizz is HARD and I couldn’t do it without their support!

Katelyn Block January 21, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Ahh. Boyfriend love is the best. Good luck, lady! You are going to kick sooo much butt.

Becca January 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM

My gift… that’s it’s friday… and that I can fully enjoy it knowing I’m finally employed!

Enjoy your tea!

Katelyn Block January 21, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Wheeee! I NEED A JOB.

Maria @ Beautiful Busy Bee January 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Ooh after Christmas they had Eggnog’n tea on sale at my grocery so I bought a bunch! Please let me know how you use it, like if you drink it with milk or whatever cause I’m not sure how to make/drink tea from tea bags!

Katelyn Block January 21, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Really?! You just put the teabag in the mug and pour boiling water over it. Let it sit for a bit and add whatever you want, sweetener and milk included!

Clare @ Fitting It All In January 20, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Love. need this for my new jobbie.

Caroline January 20, 2012 at 10:27 PM

She’s such a good friend! I love when I get mail it makes me so happy : )