HELLO FRIENDS!! Let’s talk about my major lack of sleep and high level of stress, shall we? Magical sprinkles and sunshine. So much coffee and so much magical food in my belly right now. My girls Jocelyn tagged me in a survey, and so did Clare and Meredith. Boom! Let’s do it.
1. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A squirrel because I am nocturnal. Or a dog because they literally just have the best life. Eat, sleep, poop, play. Repeat.
2. What is the best date you have ever been on? Beach for the day, dinner and a walk through a park with waterfalls at night. Swoon.
3. What is your favorite book? Ahhhh! I don’t know how to answer this. I read a lot of non-fiction books but I don’t know if those are super interesting to all of you. I recently read Trust Agents and I loved it!
4. Dogs or Cats? Dogs! Cats are buttholes. #truth (sorry not sorry)
5. If you could be any character from a TV series who would you be? Casey from Greek because hello…. have you met me?
6. What is your favorite fruit? Mangoooo!
7. If you were able to live any where in the world, where would it be? London, Paris, or somewhere beautiful in Greece. Mmm.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery jackpot? FIRST OFF, um, invest it. College loans! And then pay off said loans and keep my family financially sound. Nothing more I would love to do than help my parents as they have helped me.
9. Favorite flower? Carnations
10. What’s your favorite Web site? Such a dork — The New York Times.
11. What is the best concert you have ever been to? Debateable. Seeing Avicii, B.o.B, and Chiddy Bang all in one concert was pretty baller, but seeing Ludacris and Rick Ross on the same stage? ….. waaaaay baller.
1. Favorite Condiment? Ketchup. Durr.
2. How old do you think you’ll be when you die? Hopefully really really old!!
3. If you could only eat fruits or vegetables, which would you choose? Fruiiiiiits!
4. Hair up or down? Down because it’s warmer hehe
5. Flowers or chocolate? BOTH. #highmaintenance
6. Bud Light or Miller Lite? (there IS a right answer) Bud. Sorry not sorry.
7. Gushers or Dunkaroos? GUSHERS
8. Favorite type of M&M? Pretzel!
9. Favorite Beer Michelob Ultra (again, sorry not sorry)
10. What are you doing next Thursday? No plans as of right now, but probably most definitely with my pledge class. Time to go all rager on this place.
11. Window or Aisle Seat? Aisle because I’m really claustrophobic.
1. What made you laugh this week? All the girls during rush!!! I met so many funny people.
2. If you were a dog, what breed would you be? Whatever my dog is because she’s a space cadet just like me.
3. What book–any type–do you recommend most right now? Non fiction ones! I’m a dorkasaurus rex, it’s true.
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza. Or fudge cake.
5. Team Gale or Team Peeta? (If you don’t know now, you’ll know by March.) I can’t remember characters (been so long since I read the Hunger Games — only got in like four chapters), but I like the girl.
6. What’s your go-to recipe? A smoooooshie!
7. What’s your favorite color highlighter to use? ORANGE because I go to Syracuse and it’s explosive.
8. Are you superstitious? Yes. (knock on wood)
9. What sparked your commitment to healthy living (food &/or fitness)? I am generally a person that likes to feel good. Yoga and yummy food does that quite well!
10. What was your favorite childhood stuffed animal / blanket named? I have a bear named Fred Astaire!
11. What’s your favorite color to wear? Robin’s Egg Blue (I think). Boom. Now eleven facts about me!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? GREECE or Italy.
- Beer or Wine? Wine. Make it white.
- What is your favorite quote? “You belong to yourself.”
- One thing you always have in your purse? My gluestick-sized chapstick.
- The best concert you’ve ever been to? LUUUUDA
- What would be your last meal? Something loaded with salty cheese and tuna sandwich and chocolate fudge cake. Coffee of course.
- What is one word that makes you cringe? “Moist”
- If you could live one day as the opposite sex, what is the first thing you would do? Roll out of bed, shower, and NOT DO MY HAIR OR MAKEUP.
- Do you believe in soul mates? Completely.
- Gossip Girl or Glee? Gossip Girl! Hellllo!
- What would be your ideal job? Doing something bombtastic in social media and // or blogging full time.
Answer one of the above questions, or elaborate on one of my answers // fun facts!