You know that quote? “And in the depths of winter, I saw in me an endless summer.” Or some variation of that. It’s not winter, but summer is arriving. I could smell it yesterday, just before a heat storm arrived. Right on time.
Stolen from Katharine.
I still have two finals tomorrow, and a paper due Tuesday…. but what is that to stop me? I’m dreaming of summer. It’s going to be four long months of travel, bliss, and friendship. On my radar:
- Road trip with a sister through Upstate New York –> New Jersey –> Long Island to visit Alpha Xi Delta babies. Hate to sound so Sratty, but God, I’m going to miss everyone.
- Two weeks in New Hampshire at my lakehouse and visiting some gal pals downstate.
- A week or two down in Virginia. Ahhh… I can already smell the ocean air.
- A possible visit to this girl. Long overdue. (agreed? agreed)
- Aaaaaand last but not least, a possible Hot Yoga teacher training. To say the least, this would be a dream come true. On the list of things I would love to do, being able to teach yoga is right near the top.
Ready for that to be me this summer. I can’t wait.
What are your plans for this summer?