You might as well just call me McNommy.

by Katelyn Block on May 18, 2012 · 12 comments

Sometimes I eat food and don’t really look pretty while doing it.

I mean, what are you gonna do.

Today we went to this place:

Are you at all surprised? Shake your head no.

The Spinach and Feta Wrap. AKA, what I eat every day of my life. Coffee on the side.

We then ventured to the Lilac Festival, where I’ve only been spending most (read: all) of my last week. I just can’t get enough.

Sunshineeee!

That is an old picture of Sarah’s from when we went to Genny, but it still applies.

I’ll be at the Lilac Fest again tomorrow for an awesome concert with Steel Magnolia. In the Rochester area? I’ll see you there!

What are your Friday plans?
Gym, yoga, U of R registering, mall, Lilac Fest. Ready to ring in the weekend.

xoxo,
Katelyn

All pictures stolen from my best friend Sarah. Follow her on Instagram. You won’t regret it.

Lauren May 18, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I still have yet to try any food item (non-pasty or oatmeal) from Starbucks. I hear their flatbreads are delicious but every S-Bux around me doesn’t seem to have them.

Katelyn Block May 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Their oatmeal is good! I love the nut and dried fruit mixes. I’ve had one of their flatbreads, which wasn’t nearrrrrly as impressive as their breakfast wrap.

Sara @ The Foodie Diaries May 18, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Today I caved and got my favorite breakfast sandwich from McDonalds. Do I regret it? Nope not at all! :) Tonight I’m taking it easy, probably going to clean my room and do the piles and piles of laundry on my floor. I have to prepare my liver because tomorrow is my first annual BEER OLYMPICS and I plan on bringing home the gold ;)

Katelyn Block May 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Listen…. YOLO. No time for regrets. Good luck in the beer olympics! Be sure to eat plennnnnty beforehand.

Hayley @ Running Down the Runway May 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Since I’ve been home from school I’ve had Starbucks everyday. But now that I pay with my iPhone it seems like I’m not spending any money… probably a bad thing!
My Friday plans are getting a much needed haircut, and babysitting!

Katelyn Block May 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Right? It doesn’t seem like real money! That’s why I allllways try to use cash. …when I’m not at Starbucks, that is.

Lexi @ You, Me, & A World to See May 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Ahhh I’ve never tried that spinach feta wrap, but I’ve heard about it all over the blogosphere! Is it recreatable at home?

Katelyn Block May 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I’m sure it is! I’ll have to try that out sometime.

Lisa May 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I haven’t tried any of Starbucks breakfasts before. I was however, at starbucks today and had my daily americano. Its sad when they see you coming from your car and have your drink already made for you…or maybe that’s cool. Have a fun weekend!

Katelyn Block May 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I don’t think I’ve ever had their Americano! Personally, I call that the primeeee treatment ;)

Irina @ Chocolatea Time May 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Ha I definitely look horrible when eating. In fact, I eat about 5 times slower when with others because I’m so conscious of the way I eat. Oh but when I’m alone…well let’s not go there. I basically inhale my food and don’t look very attractive doing so.

Katelyn Block May 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Hahahahha wait…. I do the SAME THING.