{Serious} Indulgence Friday.

by Katelyn Block on June 9, 2012 · 11 comments

I really took Indulgence Friday by the reigns this time.

About equal to last time. Still $7.20. I don’t know how I do it every time … but it happens.

There is no such thing as too much froyo.

I enjoyed it wiff da baby sister. So happy!

I loved getting out of the house and spending some quality time with my sister. Most of the time we see each other around the house, and we’re both always insanely busy. Finally, time to enjoy the Village with some hefty froyo.

The canal is so beautiful sometimes.

How pretty? There was jazz music playing, and the place was loaded with (old) people. It was still really nice though. There were ducks. Then it started to rain so we went to Barnes & Noble (my favorite place) to read magazines and finish our froyo. I chose Elle.

I love this natural look! Even though her lashes are probably fake. I mostly just need to teach myself how to do eyeliner like that. Teach me how to line teach me teach me how to line. (going to YouTube for this)

I spent the rest of the night with my best friend Sarah and watched movies while drinking tea. Best night ever. Back to the grind at 5pm! Working tonight and all of tomorrow. Deep breaths.

How was your Friday?

Makeup tips fo me?

xoxo,
Katelyn

Keelie (SweatEqualsSuccess) June 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Aghhh! This makes me miss upstate and my sisters soooooooooooo much! :) Looks like a fun night!

Diana June 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Mmm, fro yo. My favourite chain here makes their yogurt with agave, and it’s absolutely delicious :) We don’t have quite the same variety when it comes to toppings, but still, not too shabby…

Your canal is gorgeous! I can’t imagine living somewhere landlocked – I’m a spoiled girl and have become far too used to seeing the water everyday. Hmm, makeup tips? I could definitely use help in the eyeliner department, but I do love expressing myself with bright lipstick. It’s nearly time for me to exchange my empty MAC containers for a free lipstick, and I know I’ll be getting something bold!

Have a good (and hopefully stress-free) time at work, and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Kellie @ Compelled To Do So June 9, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I got Friday fro-yo, too! Except, I get fro-yo about 3-4 times a week, so I can’t call it “indulgence” Friday. Whatever. Don’t judge me.

Have you ever been to 16 Handles??? You will die.

Have a happy weekend! :)

Lea June 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Rainy days + fro yo + coffee + a good bookstore = perfection
And that canal is gorgeous! I’m jealous.

Sarah June 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Aww fun day! Your town is soo cute :) I spent time with my little sib yesterday too!

Lisa June 9, 2012 at 7:00 PM

A $7 froyo—that’s serious business!

Good job to you and your sis for hangin’ with each other. You should do that often!

Kristi @ lifesprinkles June 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

once you learn will you teach me??

Lindsay June 9, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Yes, let us know what you learn about the eye liner! I need tips!!

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness July 21, 2012 at 3:48 PM

So fun!!! Looks like a great day off! I love sister time too! That frozen yogurt looks amazing! I think I might have to start participating in indulgence Friday just for the Fro-yo!!!