We are all so, so guilty.

by Katelyn Block on June 10, 2012 · 12 comments

I came across this video tonight. Thanks, Alisa. Let’s talk about how guilty we all are of this.

Don’t even deny it.

I had a long day at work, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as yesterday. I had a rough day. Today was better. I went to bed early and drank a lot of tea. Today I had a huge smoothie and only two cups of coffee the whole day (!!!). This is a big deal. I’m making big steps, people.

This might be due to the fact that I’m working out more and (semi) getting more sleep. I’m also eating healthier. This is a good thing. But tonight when I got home from work, I made myself a kind-of-too-big salad. The thing about salads, is that I see all the lettuce and I’m like duh there’s vegetables sitting in this bowl I can put as much other stuff in it as I want!

This is wrong. So very wrong.

Included: Quinoa, cooked frozen veggies, butternut squash roasted in coconut oil, sunflower seeds, and dressing made with Vega EFA Oil Blend + balsamic vinegar. Eatin’ so fresh so cleannnn.

My tummy hurts now.

So, here we are: The list of things I am guilty of.

• Making reference-type Caller ID names.
  • Drinking too much coffee (but this is getting better!)
  • Making myself too much food and then eating all of it even when I’m full. (need to work on this one)

Last, but not least, an image that I hope will charm you with good luck.

Baby Sister got a ladybug in her hair somehow. I found it there. That’s so faaaancy.

What are you guilty of?

xoxo,
Katelyn

Katie June 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM

OMG that video is HILARIOUS!!! I actually stopped doing that after an awkward situation so now everyone goes in my phone with first and last names…like I’m a grown up or something!

Lorin June 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I’m guilty of eating late at night when i don’t need to/boredom eating/emotional eating. I have a big sweet tooth and love iced coffee! However, I’ve gained probably like 5-10 lbs this year..so I want to take that off before I go to Italy this fall..I want to start at the beginning you know? So as I go to summer school, I’m definitely going to take advantage of the new rec center at my school and increase exercise and decrease sweets. Probably only one sweet a day because I have more than that!

Diana June 11, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Me? I’m a nineteen year old GRANNY. Going to bed early, waking up (way too) early, drinking too much tea, baking enough to feed an army… Yup, that’s me ;)

Em @ Living & Learning June 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I’m guilty of “oh you called? weird, i never go it?!” hahaha

christina June 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Have you watched “Casual: The Series” that they made? OMG you have to. I stayed up all night watching it. http://www.casualseries.com/

Lea June 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM

That video is too funny. I think I’ll save names from now on!

I’m guilty of double dipping in the peanut butter jar! Sorry family. Can’t help it.

Lisa June 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Haha I burst out laughing. The only people I have in my phone with referencing names are people like don’t answer and creeper. That salad looks awesome. Your sister must be lucky, its lucky if you find a ladybug on your!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey June 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Oh that video was hilarious. I’ve actually not actually done that before, buuuut maybe I should start.

B @ Crags and Veggies June 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I always make too big salads! I’m so glad someone else does. The other thing I’m guilty of is not eating all my leftovers. I just get tired after the third meal of something. :/ Trying to do better on that one though by either making less or by sticking the dish out till the end!

Jen June 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Ahahahaha…that video was hilarious – thanks for the laugh! :)

Meredith @ DareYouTo June 12, 2012 at 6:21 AM

Hahaha funny video !!!! I never give adjectives (and now am afraid to start!) but if I don’t know someone’s last name and/or my interaction with them is PURELY situational, I’ll put in their first name + the situation. Thanks for the laugh !!

I’m guilty of making too-big things and eating it even tho I’m full, too. We’ll work on that together .

B @ Crags and Veggies June 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Isn’t that a great video? I love ladybugs btw, so cute!