When Things Are TMTH.

by Katelyn Block on June 20, 2012 · 9 comments

Sometimes I get stressed out.

Things get Too Much to Handle. So I drink green juice,

….eat a lot, sleep too much, and work out.

There are so many things that get on my nerves when I’m stressed, that usually don’t. Like messy kitchens and shoes tied too tight. I need a break. I need the weekend.

Starting Friday afternoon, I am a free woman. I am taking full advantage.

What do you do when things get Too Much to Handle? Tell me in the comments below!

Heather @ For the Love of Kale June 20, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Babe! I’m sowwy that you’re feeling stressed out. Good for you for taking the weekend off! When I’m stressed, I do many things.

1.) Sing/play piano
2.) Workout
3.) Pray
4.) Watch House Hunters.
IN. THAT. ORDER. Love you!

Diana June 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I swear, chocolate makes everything better. And a good long run is always a nice stress reliever, as is shopping ;) It isn’t called retail therapy for nothing!

Sara @ The Foodie Diaries June 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I make lists. Lots and lots of lists. And then I make a plan/schedule. It helps when I feel like I’m in control, because if I feel like I’m not I start to panic and then it makes this already sweltering apartment even HOTTER!

Lauren June 20, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Hell yeah lady! Do YOU this weekend. :) Love you lady!

Lea June 20, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Stress sucks, but yay for a free weekend!

When I’m stressed I: eat lots of fro yo, do lots of yoga, workout, watch Disney movies and when all else fails, dance party. You can’t feel anything less than amazing after a good dance sesh!

Lisa June 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Boo for stress! I definitely rely on clean eats, my workouts, relaxing time, and chatting with friends and family! Hopefully things get less stressful soon! At least you have Friday to celebrate your freedom

Heather June 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM

1. Pitch a fit
2. Cry
3. Pray
4. Run
5. Cook

Usually in that order too haha :-) Or I go to the library for hours at a time to read slash escape (and I of course turn off my phone!). Feel better….and remember- Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday!

Sarah June 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Aww sorry you’re so stressed lady! Hope things get better for you this weekend!

I’m going through a month long intensive yoga teacher training and I for sure am feeling overwhelmed and stressed right now. I went on a run yesterday evening to just clear my head and it felt so good to just get my thoughts together and get some alone time. Also, reading blogs is pretty relaxing for me!

Kellie @ Compelled To Do So June 21, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Drop everything and go on a run or hit the gym. When I am in a “mood,” the first thing my dad asks is, “Have you worked out today?”. I guess I’m pretty predictable — but it works every single time.

The weekend is only one day away! Hang in there, Chica!