Did you see yesterday’s crazy workout post? My body still hurts. Gavin, sing to me.
You can be in love with me any day.
Search terms that led some of you to me yesterday:
- “secrets of yummy tuna salad” — first of all, they used the word yummy, second, they clearly knew who they were looking for
- “iphone picture editor app hearts in background” — don’t know about the hearts but sure
- “how are you doing on the eat clean challenge” — YES. pride.
- “squat in dress” — uh, what?
- “selfies” — over here, we run on selfies.
All are accurate. Some are weird, but I’m glad they all led to me. If you’re a new reader from Google, Meals and Moves, or somewhere random, hi! Nice to meet you. I’m always happy (read: overjoyed) to have new readers. If you need to get acquainted, here’s a little bit about me, my blog, and how I got here.
Now that we’re acquainted, let’s be best buds! Deal?
Me and my Big. Clearly professional photography.
Today’s post is going to be short and lame. But guess what?! I can do that because my birthday is Monday. DAY FIVE OF BIRTHDAY WEEK CONTINUES. I am going to Syracuse this afternoon to visit my Big (see above, love her to death) and have the biggest run-jump reunion hug there ever was. And then we will eat Sliders and Insomnia all night, and then eat waffles in the morning. I am so excited and totally fine with the fact that it will be a serious 24 hours of indulgence.
Some daily inspo:
I think I’ll go hard. GRUNT, KID, GRUNT.
P.S. Just so everyone knows, Syracuse University was just named the 7th sexiest student body on the country. BOOM get it.
How will you be spending your friday?
What quotes inspire you?
CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME