{Laugh!}: Awesome Search Terms.

by Katelyn Block on July 27, 2012 · 19 comments

Did you see yesterday’s crazy workout post? My body still hurts. Gavin, sing to me.

You can be in love with me any day.

Search terms that led some of you to me yesterday:

• “secrets of yummy tuna salad” — first of all, they used the word yummy, second, they clearly knew who they were looking for
  • “iphone picture editor app hearts in background” — don’t know about the hearts but sure
  • “how are you doing on the eat clean challenge” — YES. pride.
  • “squat in dress” — uh, what?
  • “selfies” — over here, we run on selfies.

All are accurate. Some are weird, but I’m glad they all led to me. If you’re a new reader from Google, Meals and Moves, or somewhere random, hi! Nice to meet you. I’m always happy (read: overjoyed) to have new readers. If you need to get acquainted, here’s a little bit about me, my blog, and how I got here.

Now that we’re acquainted, let’s be best buds! Deal?

Me and my Big. Clearly professional photography.

Today’s post is going to be short and lame. But guess what?! I can do that because my birthday is Monday. DAY FIVE OF BIRTHDAY WEEK CONTINUES. I am going to Syracuse this afternoon to visit my Big (see above, love her to death) and have the biggest run-jump reunion hug there ever was. And then we will eat Sliders and Insomnia all night, and then eat waffles in the morning. I am so excited and totally fine with the fact that it will be a serious 24 hours of indulgence.

Some daily inspo:

I think I’ll go hard. GRUNT, KID, GRUNT.

I’m off to go get my everything kicked (again) before a night of stuffing my face and not having a care in the world. Looking forward to NOT looking cute an hour from now. I’ll see you tomorrow!

P.S. Just so everyone knows, Syracuse University was just named the 7th sexiest student body on the country. BOOM get it.

How will you be spending your friday?
What quotes inspire you?
CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME

This Fit Chick July 27, 2012 at 12:04 PM

HAHA i definitely do not look cute after my workouts- good to know thats a good thing ;)
Squat in dress….dafuk?

Katelyn Block July 27, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Really not sure what they were looking for with that one.

Rachel July 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM

i LOVE your picture at the bottom – so many times I get the side eye from people who look pristine flying along on the elliptical, because my face is so red it’s turning purple and I have sweat in places normal people don’t…and I love it.

Katelyn Block July 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Right? One time my coach went to give me a pat on the back and instantly regretted it because I was literally soaked (and dripping) in sweat. THAT’S Sweating Dirty.

Julianna @ Julianna Bananna July 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM

love those quotes!! and HAVE FUN celebrating girl! you deserve it!!

Bethany @ The OC Fit Girl July 27, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I love that pic of the little guy!!! haha sooo funny :)

Leah @ Chocolate and Wild Air July 27, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Happy birthday!! Have so much fun celebrating with your Big. Love a good sisterly reunion :)

My fave search term recently that led someone to my blog? “lemon mint water in my camelcack water bottle” Odd. But I have done that!

Katelyn Block July 28, 2012 at 6:09 PM

That sounds oddly refreshing!

Ashley July 27, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Friday- work (almost done), gettin my nails did, and CrossFit x 2 (strength class and regular WOD)

i have so many inspirational quotes – but one of my favs is: DLF>DNF>DNS (aka dead last finish > did not finish > did not start) So when I’m feeling slow, sluggish or chunky, I tell myself that at least I’m out there doing SOMETHING and that I’m going in the right direction, no matter how long it takes me.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend and a WONDERFUL b-day on Monday. I’ll celebrate by going to CrossFit! ;)

Katelyn Block July 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM

You. are a beast.

Cheryl July 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Squat in a dress? Hilarious. That and the fact you said, “boom.” That is one of my all time faves!

Courtney July 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

you are absolutely hilarious. and I love it. Also- the other day someone found my blog by searching “Rich Fronings Wife” I’ll take it.

Katelyn Block July 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

SHUT UP. That should be you. Us. They should make multiple marriages legal. I’ll marry him under ANY circumstances.

MegG July 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM

This post reminded me of a blog that a friend of mine recently introduced me to. I now feel like a person who always says “there’s an app for that!” but instead of “app” I say “tumblr” because honestly there is now a tumblr blog for everything, ANYWAY, my point is that there is a tumblr about crazy search terms that you should totally submit to, it’s hilarious: http://searchpartyconfessions.tumblr.com/
Happy BIRTHDAY on Monday!! Mine is next week too, woot!

Katelyn Block July 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Haha, no way! NEW FAVORITE ADDICTION. And thank you!! I am so. stinkin. excited.

christy July 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Once I get out of the Marine Corps, I am totally thinking of going to Syracuse .

Katelyn Block July 28, 2012 at 2:00 PM

UM, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. PLEASE DO.

Lea July 29, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I love that quote. Every time I leave the gym as a sweaty I consider it a success. I get annoyed when I hear girls at the gym complaining about getting sweaty. What’s the point of going to the gym if you don’t leave looking like a hot sweaty mess?