Hi everyone! How’s your evening going? No more Olympics to watch, so it’s back to Friends re-runs and SportsCenter. Yes, I watch SportsCenter. It’s not just for boys.
Conclusions from today’s VLOG:
- I can’t stop bragging to the people at my Box and I need to say Um less. (at least I’m not saying LIKE every five seconds. I think of that as a huge accomplishment)
- I’M SO SUPER STOKED. Can Thursday just be here now??
- True Fact: I really do wear this shirt at least twice a week to WOD. My sister pointed this out today as, “Katelyn you wear that shirt like every day.” Good thing I don’t do that because I would smell.
- When I told one of the bros at my Box (who went to Regionals, he’s a beast) that I’ll be meeting Rich and Annie on Thursday, he asked if A. I could bring a picture of Rich’s face to get signed and B. If I could bring his sweaty wristband to also get signed. I said yes.
I am loving life right now. Today’s WOD was a little bit weird for me (my first time doing Rx weight!), but a lot of fun and I got my booty kicked.
Sumo dead lifts suck. I could probably live life happy without them, but my mindset is that I should do the moves I hate the most in order to get better. It’s always about working on your weak spots, just like some people hate burpees. I happen to love burpees, but I’m also a little uneven in the head.
Things that make life even more a thousand times better:
- Jess shows us how to do burpees…. 8 different ways! This takes my love for burpees to a whole new level.
- The History of the CrossFit Games: You need a CrossFit Journal subscription to see the videos, but still interesting!
- Chris and Clare teach us how to do Olympic Lifting…. in two parts!
- This girl made bacon with whiskey AND maple. Woah. Anyone want to make me brunch?
What made you happy today?
How did you get your Sweat Dirty on?
Did you hear the news??!