‘Elloooo! I guess it’s Sunday. Where does time go?? Classes start tomorrow and I’m kind of scared but that’s fine. I’m completely freaked out by the fact that I still have to register for 4/6 of my classes because my advisor from last semester didn’t lift my advising hold until two weeks after registration started…. read: I only got into two classes and they’re electives. Don’t you love how expensive universities make it so easy to register for classes?
Sorry, excuse my frustration. It’s just a little eensy bit silly.
- Lots of glitches with the new Hulu. It’s making me really sad because Rookie Blue is missing me right now I can smell it
- I’m really antsy because I haven’t been to CrossFit since Friday and it’s kind of eating away at me. I need to move my booty!
- I’m seriously obsessed with my Reebok sports bra from the CrossFit line. I got it at the 5th Avenue event I went to and I’m kind of resisting spending all of my savings account on new gear. I just can’t get enough.
- As I anxiously await the newest issue of WODTalk, I’ve been reading these free articles available for PDF: Strong is the New Skinny, Periodization, Burnout, CrossFit & Balance, and From Pay-lee-NO to Paleo. Who doesn’t love some free readertainment?
- I really hate manual shift cars. Like, really hate. I might have to drive one though. We’ll talk about that another time.
- My parents are awesome and I really don’t appreciate them as much as I should. You can never say I Love You too much.
LOOK AT THESE SHOES!
How has your Sunday been?
How did you Sweat Dirty today?