Hey everyone! Feeling great today. WODs on WODs kicking my booty and making me stronger. What I’ve found works for me: Strength work and METCON in the same day, totaling to about 1.5 hours at the Box. Not bad!
So, last night I made these little beauties:
Because my shrimp wasn’t defrosted and had to get creative. Borrowed an egg from D and whipped up what I like to call little protein-packed tuna pizza bites. Or something. Too many words.
- 1 can tuna (drained)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. pizza seasoning
- sea salt (about 1/4 tsp, or a few cracks of the grinder)
- Drain your can of tuna and empty into a small mixing bowl.
- Crack egg into the bowl. Add seasoning and sea salt.
- Break up the tuna while mixing everything together, until it sticks well.
- Heat up coconut oil (or any other high-heat cooking fat, read: butter, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil) on medium in a saute pan, then add about 2 tbsp.-sized portions one at a time, flattening slightly.
- Turn after a couple of minutes. You might have to scrape egg back onto the cake if it spreads out in your oil.
- Cook for another minute or so and serve with your favorite tomato sauce (and avocado if you have some).
These would be great on top of a salad, or on top of coconut flour flatbread!
True fact: I’m hungry all the time lately. I guess training HARD will do that to you. Therefore, I’m thinking of new and delicious snacks all the time. Word from the wise: Almond butter + chocolate chips + blueberries. Do it. Now.
Easy peasy. Talk about midnight snack from heaven. Now that I’m training more consistently (and for a longer period of time), I’m feeling the burn and feeling my HUNGER. Holy crap I’m eating all the time. It feels great. My muscles are getting it too, but they can handle some soreness. I’ve convinced myself that it’s all mental. The human body can push through anything. Which leads to the next thing…. VLOG TIME!
THAT’S how PRs are done. Hard work and serious mojo.
How have you been Sweating Dirty lately?
Any PR’s? Full bragging rights given, GET AFTER IT.