#CrossFit Motivation + #ReebokNYC…. I’m coming back!

by Katelyn Block on October 5, 2012 · 13 comments

Post image for #CrossFit Motivation + #ReebokNYC…. I’m coming back!

Hmmmmm lacking motivation today?

Rich always puts things in perspective. Three hundred pounds is totally doable.

Guess who’s headed to #ReebokNYC again on Saturday?

That’s me and Rich. We know each other.

I’m excited to be back at Reebok CrossFit 5th Ave and get my booty kicked. My Box has been planning a trip out there for a few weeks now, and I knew I’d be all over any opportunity to get back in this gorilla gym.

Gorilla jungle gym?

Adult playground?

Healthy McDonald’s Adult Playplace?

You decide.

I have a 3:30 am wakeup call tomorrow (I mean tonight), so coffee is going to be essential. And my iPhone charger. I leave you with this:

Jess Allen doing handstand pushups like a BOSS.

#FFtech-ies: What are your essential gadgets for travel? iPad? Car chargers? Flipcams?
Big plans for this weekend? (More importantly: will I be seeing you in NYC?! Shoot me an email if you’re in the area! Always down for some cawfee)
What do you love most about your gym (or studio)?

Erica {EricaDHouse.com} October 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Words cannot adequately express how jealous I am! I have yet to try crossfit – we have like, one option in the area and it’s ridiculously expensive!

NYC Fit Girl October 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

You are coming to my box!! I actually just tweeted you! I think Dre is coaching Saturday! I will be at the 9 AM class.

Life's a Bowl October 5, 2012 at 11:08 AM

That gym looks AWESOME! I would loveee to try a CrossFit class!!!

kate October 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM

ohemgee..he is way amazing and you are way lucky girlfriend!!! definite friday motivation!!

Courtney @ Journey of a Dreamer October 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Are Rich’s elbows spring loaded or something?! He is SO freaking fast with them on those Squat Cleans…. I think I need some one on one time with him, ya know – so he can coach me. HA. Have fun in NYC – I’m jealous! Also- For travel I am needing to get an iphone extra battery case. I wear my battery down so fast. I’ve got a Mophie on my must have list.

Claire @ Keeping Up With Claire October 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM

When are you gonna be a little CrossFit celeb yourself so I can see I knew you when…. ;) Ha, have fun girly! <3

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail October 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Ah, have a blast this weekend Katelyn–what a tremendous opportunity. Bucket lister is to visit Reebok ONE. And, thank you for sharing my recent milestone! :)

Christine @ Love, Life, Surf October 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

ohmyholycow Rich is ridiculous. That was incredible.

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness October 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM

So excited for you! I can’t wait to hear all about your experience at ReebokNYC! I can’t wait to visit it too!

Sarah October 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

LOVE Rich, that guy owns the crossfit wod’s. Have a blast with your second trip out to ReebokNYC! Looking forward to a recap on it, VLOG it up please ;)

Meredith @ dare you to October 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Awesome ! Hope you had as much fun as last time :) my #fftech travel essentials are iPad and chargers

Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats October 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Yeahhh buddy! Love that video of Jess at the box! Reppin’ that CFO! :)

Kristin October 7, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Just curious, are you still liking your sorority? It seemed like a big part of your life last year and then not at all this year. Just wondering what you do or don’t like about it