I’ve been doing an awful lot of reading today, and needless to say, it’s fascinating and women-focused. So dudes, take a walk around the block. There will be something we can all relate to later.
1. Top 20 Best-Paying Cities for Women: For those of you that live in the ‘burbs, are looking to move to a big city, or want to move somewhere new… these cities should be at the top of your list.
2. The 10 Best Jobs for Women in 2012: Based on job satisfaction, pay, availability, and projected growth.
3. The 10 Best Jobs for Women in 2013: Even more fascinating, but also quite similar. Same qualities as listed above.
4. Success Secrets of the World’s Most Powerful Women: These secrets to success are, quite honestly, no secret; however, they are worth repeating. Employ these in your daily routine, and thank you foremothers (is that a word?).
5. The 10 Best-Paying College Majors for Women: Still in school? Going back to school? Check out these programs and see if one (or more!) is right for you.
Any articles of note you’ve read recently?
What are some of your best tips for women in business and other industries?